Designed for Apple: iPhone® 4, 5, 5s, 5c, SE, 6 and 6S and 7/8* and iPod Touch®. *iPhone 7/8 & X users will need to use the Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Jack Adapter included with your device to operate the camera shutter button. Pixlplay™ does NOT fit the iPhone® 6 or 7 PLUS.
Also works with many Android* devices including:
- Samsung Galaxy S®3, S®4, S®5, S®6, and S®7, S®8**
- Google Pixel I** (it does NOT fit the Pixel XL), Google Nexus 4, 5, 5X**
- HTC ONE X
- Motorola Droid Razr Maxx & HD**
*Some Android phones require setting up the shutter button to be controlled by the volume button and the rear (selfie camera) may be covered.
**Some requires use of the included foam pad to keep the button from hitting the clamp.
These Phones will most likely fit but we can not guarantee (we are still testing and will update this list when confirmed):
- HTC 10, HTC ONE A9
- LG G4
- Sony Xperia Z3+ (Z3 & Z5 Compact)
- NOKIA LUMIA 930
- Microsoft Lumia 550 and 640
These Phones do NOT fit:
- iPhone 6 and 7 Plus
- Google Pixel I XL, Google Nexus 6, Nexus X LG
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3, 4, 5, 7, S3 Slim and Galaxy Exhibit
- HTC One M8S, HTC ONE M9, HTC M7
- Moto X (actually, this device fits but we've had several customers state that the the shutter button will not work)
- LG Stylo 2V (or 2 or 2 Plush), LG Volt (2), LG V10, LG Optimus L9
- ZTE ZMAX (2, Pro)
- Amazon Fire Phone
- Blu HD (buttons hit the clamps)